COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Statement 17th March 2020
In light of current circumstances surrounding Coronavirus, we’d like to remind our customers via this open letter of the additional measures we’re taking at Heavenly Desserts to protect our customers and employees.
• Cutlery & napkins are no longer kept on tables, they will be handed to you upon serving your dessert.
• Staff are instructed to change gloves every 20 minutes, and whenever gloves are not worn to continue washing hands every 20 minutes
• Door handles and tables are sanitised regularly by staff who will then wash their hands immediately after cleaning furniture.
• Menus will be sanitised before being passed over to you.
• Tables will be sanitised right before you take your seat.
• In line with WHO (World Health Organisation), we strongly encourage all customers to use contactless payment and avoid using physical money to avoid the spread of the virus. Customers are reminded they are able to pay via the Heavenly Desserts Rewards App and they can use promo code “HDREWARDS” to enjoy a complimentary hot beverage.
• All of our customers are more than welcome to place their order and request for it to be taken away. We’re also pleased to see our delivery partners offering contactless delivery and we encourage the use of this for home deliveries.
• We also encourage all our customers to ensure they wash hands regularly and follow NHS advice when it comes to keeping us all safe and healthy.
Heavenly Desserts are monitoring the situation very closely and will take further action upon Government and NHS instructions. All staff have been told to self-isolate should they experience ANY symptoms of COVID-19.
From everyone here at Heavenly Desserts.